Webinar of the Ambizione Italia programme for cybersecurity
The course aims to train IT professionals in the field of cybersecurity by focusing on the security of web applications throughout the development cycle. After a general introduction, to standardise the basic knowledge of the various participants, the course focuses on the specific guidelines for the protection of web applications defined by the Owasp Foundation (Open Web Application Security Project). Specifically, the Owasp Top 10 are analysed, i.e. the ten threats that most affect web services worldwide, and the techniques and tools needed to defend themselves. Guidance on incident management is also offered. The course alternates theoretical content with practical sessions, and the topics covered are addressed in a concrete manner, to facilitate immediate application in different work contexts.
- Recognise the main threats that characterise the Internet and web applications
- To know the main internationally recognised cyber security best practices
- Know how to assess the security of a web application and take countermeasures to mitigate the risk of cyber attacks
- Be able to implement strategies to prevent cyber attacks on web applications
- Apply security best practices throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Manage possible cyber incidents concerning web applications
- Duration: 8 hours in synchronous mode + material for in-depth study and training
THE PROGRAMME IN 4 MODULES
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- The vulnerabilities of a web application and their identification
- The secure development of a web application
- Cyber incident management
- 16 January, 5-6.30 p.m.
- 18 January, 5-6.30 p.m.
- 20 January, 5-6.30 p.m.
- 24 January, 5-6.30 p.m.
- 26 January, 5-6.30 p.m.
Trainer: Piergiorgio Ricci