Presentation of the Third Edition of Factor
On Monday, November 28 (11:00), the Fondazione Mondo Digital and Janssen Italia will hold an event to present the third edition of Factor J, the project that aims to change the perception of research for a healthier future.
A network of thirteen patient associations, two scientific partners and three institutional partners support the project.
11.00 | WELCOME
- Alberto Tesei, President, Fondazione “I Lincei per la scuola”
11.05 | ROUND TABLE
The Italy to Come: More Trust, More Health, More Future. Science, Research and Innovation as Drivers of Economic and Social Growth
Moderator: Paola Guarnieri, Rai Radio 1 Journalist
- Luciano Ciocchetti, Vice President, Social Affairs Commission, Chamber of Deputees
- Franco Locatelli*, President, Higher Health Council
- Beatrice Lorenzin, Senator, Senate Budget Committee
- Mirta Michilli, Director General, Fondazione Mondo Digitale
- Mario Sturion, Managing Director, Janssen Italia
- Ketty Vaccaro, Coordinator Welfare and Health Area, Censis
11.45 | FATTORE J STORIES
Students participate in a creative contest to narrate the value of research and science for our country.
12.00 | CONCLUSIONS
- Giuseppe Valditara*, Italian Education Minister