Mind the gap: final event for the first cycle of meetings.
Mind The Gap is a three-year local project (2023-25) financed by the Agency for Territorial Cohesion in Milan’s Municipio IV. The initiative, coordinated by ActionAid Italia with the Fondazione Mondo Digitale, Junior Achievement Italia and the City of Milan, involves girls and boys aged 11-17, teachers, and educators. The aim is to reduce school dispersion and educational poverty by creating and modelling a public/private prevention and contrast service.
The final event, after the first cycle of meetings, with students from two year one classes at IC Luigi De Andreis, a year two class from IC Marcello Candia, and a year two and one year three class from IC Madre Teresa di Calcutta, will be held on Tuesday, May 30 at 10:30 in the Aula Magna of the Istituto Comprensivo “De Andreis”. The meeting will allow us to share business ideas, products, and prototypes developed during the course.
10.30 | WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Francesca Scarpino, School Administrator, IC Luigi De Andreis
- Emanuela Giorgetti, School Administrator, ICS Madre Teresa di Calcutta
- Simonetta Tomassi, Project Manager, ActionAid
- Daniela Argentina, Coach, Junior Achievement
- Antonello Fusè, CEO, Makers Hub and Coach, Fondazione Mondo Digitale
10.45 | THE PROTAGONISTS SPEAK
Presentation of the course
12.15 | CONCLUSION