Two-year project involving 6 partners in 4 countries financed by the European Commission, Life Long Learning Programme
The project " ENACT - Enhancing negotiation skills through on-line Assessment of Competencies and interactive Mobile Training" , lasts two years ( January 2014 - December 2015 ) and involves 6 partners in 4 countries. It is implemented within the framework of the transversal program of the Lifelong Learning Programme Key Activity 3 - Development of content and ICT services - Based.
The purpose of ENACT is to develop and test an innovative teaching methodology and evaluation to improve the skills of negotiation and communication in formal and informal educational settings .
The goals of the project are:
- design and implement a methodology for innovative training in the form of an online game to be used as a tool for self- learning , both in the context of collaborative learning at the same time traditional training methodologies . ENACT leverages a technology that uses intelligent agents as virtual interlocutors for the user ;
- develop an assessment methodology , in the form of an intelligent tutor, able to provide reliable analysis of the negotiation skills and communication style of the user. This feedback can be useful for the same user as a tool for self - assessment to search for a job, or in formal and informal educational contexts and recruitment for the evaluation of negotiation skills (eg business contexts , social enterprises , etc. . ) .
The project will be implemented trough the following steps:
- development of an online game computer simulation that implements a psychological model of negotiation
- development of an intelligent tutor for automatic evaluation of negotiation skills
- collection of information on the needs and expectations of the target groups
- system testing with target groups , for the adjustment and adaptation of the software and the overall assessment of the quality , usability and effectiveness.
- Plymouth University (UK ) - leader
- Aidvanced S.r.l. ( Italy )
- UNINA University of Naples Federico II )Italy)
- FMD - Fondazione Mondo Digitale ( Italy )
- The Turkish Ministry of Youth and Sports (Turkey)
- Fundetec (Spain)
FMD in particular deals with:
- Coordinate and implement research and needs analysis to gather information on the training needs and the expectations of the beneficiaries, relating to training and assessment of competence for trading.
- Test the software (game) in secondary schools to assess its technical capabilities , its usability and effectiveness of training.
- Contribute to the project dissemination and exploitation strategy