Ambizione Italia for Cybersecurity: a course for everyone
"[...] People must understand that the digital transition is necessary, but it is not problem-free. And we must all learn to manage these issues: either on our own or with the help of company IT security managers. Everyone must adopt simple rules for cybersecurity, because it is everyone’s responsibility.” [Baldoni interview on La Repubblica, Sept 30, 2022 : “L’Agenzia della cybersicurezza finanzierà i giovani che difendono il Paese”].
Today, the first webinar of the "Protecting Cyberspace" course kicks off the educational activities of Project Ambizione Italia for Cybersecurity promoted with Microsoft. The objective is to promote a culture of security as a social investment of collective interest and not just the realm of hackers, super experts and special teams. This is why we aim to help people, in every phase of their lives, to develop the knowledge necessary to actively participate in the digital economy and gain the ability to evaluate IT threats and the vulnerability of their devices.
The first course includes six one-hour webinars, open to everyone, to learn about web threats and how to defend oneself from cyberattacks.
- October 3, 18.30-19.30 – Introduction to the Concept of Computer Security
- October 6, 18.30-19.30 – Authenticating Access
- October 10, 18.30-19.30 – Software and Web Application Security
- October 14, 18.30-19.30 - Network Security
- October 17, 18.30-19.30 - Malicious Software
- October 21, 18.30-19.30 - Cybersecurity in the Working World