Ambizione Italia per la cybersecurity course
With a view to increasing the professionalism of those involved in the complex process of data protection, Ambizione Italia's cybersecurity course is enriched with a new project dedicated to professionals. A high degree of specialisation on information security management (ISMS) issues with training entrusted to Gaia Guadagnoli, Privacy, Data Protection; Security Technology Specialist at Microsoft Italia.
Topics such as compliance and management of corporate security posture according to legislation elevate the course to a complete professional dimension on the most up-to-date cybersecurity issues.
The course objectives include
- to stimulate the approach of business professionals to the international legislative framework
- such as ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, NIST CSF;
- to increase one's 'security posture';
- identify precisely the perimeters of security as formalised by current standards (ISO/IEC 27001);
- address some more formal aspects of compliance such as audit, process, outcome and monitoring elements to initiate a process of continuous improvement in the business environment.
Trainer: Gaia Guadagnoli, Privacy, Data Protection; Security Technology Specialist of Microsoft Italia.
Target audience: Professionals
Duration: 4 modules of 2 hours each