Job Digital Lab: local event in Naples
Job Digital Lab, the training lab organised by the Fondazione Mondo Digitale and ING Italia, alights in Naples in collaboration with CNA (National Confederation of Artisans and SMEs). The training event is dedicated to digital strategy and communication to promote the on-line presence of SMEs operating in the food sector and reach out to new audiences. During the meeting, we will present the success stories of local entrepreneurs.
Moderator: Celia Guimaraes, Journalist, Rainews.it and RaiNews24
10.00 – Participant Registration
10.30 – Welcome
- Giuseppe Oliviero, President, CNA
- Silvia Colombo, Head of External Communication & CSR, ING Italia
- Mirta Michilli, Director General, Fondazione Mondo Digitale
10.45 – Session with Q&A and Success Stories
- In what narrative ecosystem do we insert our enterprise story?
- Comunico ergo sum: a story that isn’t told, does not exist
- How to identify narrative capital
- Developing an editorial plan for social networks
13.00 – Works end