Job Digital Lab: Thursday, April 28, 4-7 pm
The final event for StartUp Lab, the custom-tailored enterprise tutoring course for women in search of professional requalification, will be held on Thursday, April 28, 4-7 pm. [See news: Women’s Ideas]. The aspiring entrepreneurs, who participated in the course, will present their ideas and projects to a team of professionals from ING Italia.
16.00 | “Promoting Female Talent and Leadership"
- Mirta Michilli, Director General, Fondazione Mondo Digitale
16.10 | Role Modelling Session
- Tanja Tiere, Chief Operations Officer, ING Italia
- Monica Vetrò, Sales Director, Avanade
16.30 | Five Ideas Conceived at the StartUp Lab
Participants present their ideas and projects to a team of professionals from ING Italia:
- Andrea Zacchi, Lead Agile Coach, ING Italia
- Luca Sturaro, Agile Coach & Trainer, ING Italia
- Fabrizio Malacrea, Agile Coach, ING Italia
18.00 | End of Works
Participants attending the course will receive the “Global Citizen” open badge, in line with the DigComp 2.1 standards, the Life Education Model of the Fondazione Mondo Digitale and the recommendations of the European Union (COM/2020/500 final) for recovery after the economic shock caused by the pandemic.