Live the Internet, at its best: paths for teachers
Free training sessions offer tools to engage your students in the challenges of digital citizenship, to develop a healthy relationship with the digital ecosystem.
Google and the Fondazione Mondo Digitale, together with the Polizia di Stato, Altroconsumo and Anteas, are making available a series of training appointments and teaching materials dedicated to primary and secondary school teachers.
The meetings, online and in-presence, develop 5 training modules:
- Personal data and privacy
- Digital well-being
- Fake news and scams
- Cyberbullying and online hatred
- Listening and dialogue between young people and adults
Through the training programme you will gain fundamental knowledge about how the web works, the protection of personal data, cyberbullying and online hatred, and the distinction between real and fake news. You will also get tips on how to improve your listening and dialogue with your students and pass on to them the values and example of becoming responsible digital citizens for a more welcoming and safer online world for all.
- Application form to be filled in
- Duration: 5 modules of 90 minutes
- Questionnaires: one for each module
- Certificate: one for each module
- 10 November, Listening and dialogue between young people and adults, trainer Angela Fumasoni
- 14 November, Digital well-being, trainer Marianna Martini
- 23 November, Listening and dialogue between young people and adults, trainer Federica Boniolo
- 1 December, Cyberbullying and online hatred, trainer Giusi Messina
- 5 December, Personal data and privacy, trainer Roberto Raspa
- 13 December, Listening and dialogue between young people and adults, trainer Susanna Bulgheroni
- 20 December, Digital well-being, trainer Marianna Martini