Project Rising Youth is based on our collaboration with SAP, one of the leading global companies providing IT solutions for enterprise.
SAP experts and FMD coaches will hold technological and coding labs for second-degree secondary school students to provide them with the tools to develop innovative solutions to present at RomeCup 2022, the prominent robotics event organised and promoted by the Fondazione Mondo Digitale.
The project involves one webinar a month held by SAP experts and FMD coaches on Business Platform Technology, Chatbot, IoT, Robotic Process Automation, Advanced Analytics, Data management and Design Thinking.
Classes will be tutored throughout the course by university students. The course will end with a SAP challenge, requiring the students to identify solutions and technological and creative ideas.
Schools will be divided into teams of 4-5 students to work on their projects with the help of experts and coaches in an acceleration phase and mentoring for the development of prototypes. The 30 best teams will gain access to the final hackathon to be held at RomeCup (April 2022) and dedicated to the perfectioning of the prototypes.
A jury of experts will evaluate and present the prizes to the finalist teams. SAP will also assign two special mentions for the best presentation and project technological impact.
- 500 young men and women trained
- 3000 citizens reached
- Over 30 student teams selected and inserted in an “acceleration” course
- PHASE 1: SAP experts and FMD coaches will hold a webinar a month on the following topics: Business Platform Technology, Chatbot, IoT, Robotic Process Automation, Advanced Analytics, Data Management and Design Thinking.
- PHASE 2: an acceleration course, guided by company mentors, coaches and university tutors will accompany the students in the design and prototyping of innovative solutions to be presented at RomeCup 2022.
- PHASE 3: selection of finalist teams for final hackathon at RomeCup (April 2022), dedicate to finalising the prototypes. A jury of experts will evaluate the projects and announce the three winners. SAP will also assign two special mentions for the best presentation and project technological impact.
- November 9, 2021, 3-4 pm | Technology Platforms for Company Flexibility
- December 21, 2021, 3-4 pm | Chatbot, Speaking with Artificial Intelligence
- January 11, 2022, 3-4 pm | Internet of Things: Our New Senses
- January 25, 2022, 3-4 pm | IRPA: Automation to Overcome Boredom
- February 8, 2022, 3-4 pm | Advanced Analytics to Forecast the Future
- March 8, 2022, 3-4 pm | X-O Data Management
The course is valid for the recognition of 35 hours for Soft Skills and Orientation (PCTO).
Coordinator: Fiammetta Castagnini
firstname.lastname@example.org | cell. 320 5317244